Information about Downloadable Products
We have hundreds of products that can be downloaded to your computer and printed out in a matter of minutes.
These downloadable PDF files require that you assent to the Terms and Conditions of usage (see below). To view and print the PDF files, you must have a PDF viewer installed. The FREE Adobe Reader software can be downloaded here.
How to Order and Print
Products that are downloadable will have product images showing "Download Version.” Add them to your cart and complete the checkout process. After you PLACE ORDER go to MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS (located at bottom of webpage under My Account). From there you can print your purchased downloadable music on your printer. All downloadable items will be stored in this area. You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your purchase. Remember, if you place a combination order of both shippable and downloadable music, we will ship only those items you purchased that are shippable.
Terms of Agreement
Selected works in the Canticle Distributing catalog are offered for sale as digital files to download and print ("Downloadable Products").
The following terms and conditions apply to Canticle Distributing Downloadable Products. By using Canticle Distributing Downloadable Products, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Sales Conditions: Unless otherwise noted, all terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of an inventoried product from Canticle Distributing are also applicable to the purchase of a Downloadable Product.
2. Authorized Uses: Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, and completion of your payment transaction the purchase of a Downloadable Product, Canticle Distributing (the distributor), as owner and/or administrator of certain rights to the Downloadable Product, grants you the non-exclusive right to:
This grant of rights is in effect from the purchase date and remains in effect for unless and until terminated by Canticle Distributing, which may terminate the grant at its sole discretion if the purchaser:
3. Uses Not Authorized: This license authorizes only the uses described above. All other uses are retained by the publisher and are subject to separate permission. Examples of such prohibited uses include:
4. Copyright Credit Lines: All copies of the Downloadable Product must carry all source acknowledgments and copyright notice(s) found on the downloadable file.
5. Disclaimer: The downloadable product is provided by Canticle Distributing on an "as is" basis. MorningStar makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the downloadable product, the information, content, materials or products, included on this downloadable product. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, MorningStar disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MorningStar will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the downloadable product, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
6. Applicable Law: The Downloadable Product is created and controlled by MorningStar in the State of Missouri, USA. The laws of the State of Missouri govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Canticle Distributing requires that you agree to special Terms & Conditions when purchasing downloadable products.